This is the Wireless Base Station transmitter/receiver for the PrivateEyePi alarm system.
The base station is fitted to the Raspberry Pi and receives and sends signals between the Raspberry Pi and the remote sensors.
- Wireless base station transmitter/receiver
- Wireless sensors, like the wireless temperature sensor (RF22) and the wireless door contact (RF23) which can be bought seperatly
Wireless Sensor Manual
- Simple plug and go radio module for the Raspberry Pi
- Talks to all our radio's
- TTL UART (/dev/ttyAMA0 on the Raspberry Pi)
- Fits inside the Stealth Case from ModMyPi
- Fits inside the PiBow from Pimoroni
- Default 9600 Baud
- Fitted with wire whip antennae
- Raspberry Pi Pins used:
PrivateEyePi Home Alarm DIY Kit for Raspberry Pi
Fully functional home alarm, alerting and monitoring system
The alarm system project tutorial can be found at http://www.projects.privateeyepi.com/home/home-alarm-system-project
- Connect door contacts or PIR sensors (motion sensors) to the Raspberry Pi.
- Receive email alerts when an alarm occurs.
- Monitor your home from your smart phone or computer using the dashboard featuring zone status (armed/disarmed/alarm), alarm dates and time as well as activity logs. You can also use the dashboard to arm and disarm zones.
- 1 DS18B20 Dallas 1 wire digital temperature sensor (not included in this kit)
How it works